Abstract Submission and Evaluation Process
- Abstracts should be sent online here.
- The file (.doc or .docx extension) to be added must be in Microsoft Word format. Without using special characters, the name of the participant who will make the presentation and the full surname must be given as the file name (eg Ali Kaya, Akaya). If more than one summary is sent, a number of 1 or 2 should be added. For example; Like Akaya1, Akaya2.
- Congress participation fee is 225 TL. Student participation fee 150 TL, participation fee of foreign participants 100 €, visitor participation fee 150 TL
- A responsible writer may submit up to three paper. Authors who want to participate with more papers are required to pay a fee of 50 TL for each extra paperwork during registering.
- The oral presentation will be selected by the reviewer committee in accordance with the program of the Congress.
- Authors are advised to carefully prepare abstracts, as abstracts will also be evaluated in terms of compliance with the presentation rules. All abstracts will be evaluated by at least one member of the “GAPYENEV Congress-2018” Scientific Committee. Accepted presentations will be announced in the “GAPYENEV Congress-2018” website from April 20, 2018.
The abstracts will be evaluated according to the following criteria:
- Is the work unique?
- Is it compatible with the work congress topics?
- Is the study a review?
- If the study is a review, do authors have their own scientific observations?
- Is the abstract written in accordance with the writing rules?
- Is the purpose of your work clearly expressed?
- Are the methods used appropriate?
- Are the results consistent with the objective?
- Are the results obtained informed?